• 2 C. Homemade Almond Milk
• 1/2 C. Coconut Sugar
• 1/3 C. Soft Butter
• 3 Eggs
• 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
• 2 tsp. Dried Mint
• 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
• Coat a pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
• In a bowl combine all dry ingredients In a separate bowl mix milk and eggs together.
• Slowly add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
• Pour ⅓ cup fulls of batter into heated pan and cook for 2–3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
Matcha Mint Butter
In a small bowl add butter, the remaining matcha, and dried mint. Whip until soft peaks form.
Plate Pancakes and top with favorite fruit, syrup and matcha mint butter