• 1 C. (4.8 oz or 135 g) Crushed Oreo Cookies
• 2 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
• 2 Pkg. (16 oz) Cream Cheese, at Room Temp.
• ⅔ C. Sugar
• 2 Eggs, at Room Temp.
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 12 Strawberries, With Stems
• 1 C. White Chocolate Chips
• Chocolate Ganache
• ¼ C. Heavy Cream
• 4 oz Chocolate Chips, Semisweet
• Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
• In a bowl mix together the oreo cookie crumbs with the butter. Divide the mixture equally into each cup in the pan and press down. Bake for 7 minutes.
Reduce heat to 300 F degrees.
• Add the cream cheese and sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth for about 3 minutes.
• Add eggs one at a time and continue mixing. Add matcha green tea powder and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated. Do not over mix.
• Spoon cheesecake batter into each cup and fill to the top. There should be enough batter for all 12 cups.
• Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Refrigerate cheesecake for a couple hours.
• Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt it in the microwave in 30 second intervals. After each 30 seconds stir the chocolate.
• Mine took about 1 min and 30 seconds to melt. Dip each strawberry in the white chocolate and carefully place over top of each cheesecake.
• In a small sauce pan add the heavy cream, chocolate chips and cook it over a double boiler over boiling water until smooth and warm.
• You will need to stir occasionally, this won't take long to make, under 5 minutes. Let cool completely. Drizzle some chocolate ganache over strawberries. (This step is optional)