• 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
• 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
• 1 C. Coconut Sugar
• 3/4 C. Unsalted Butter (melted)
• 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
• 1 Egg (Organic Free Range)
• 1 C. White Chocolate (Chopped)
• 1/2 C.
Macadamia Nuts (Chopped)
• Pre-Heat oven to 325 Degrees F.
• Grease Cookie sheet
• Sift flour, matcha, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
• In a separate bowl beat coconut sugar and melted butter together until well blended.
• Beat in vanilla extract and egg into sugar/butter until creamy.
• Incorporate all ingredients by slowly blending dry mixture into wet mixture.
• Fold in white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
• Drop one tbsp. of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet, 2-3 inches apart.
• Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
• Cool cookies for 4 minutes on baking sheet prior to transferring to cooling rack.
Try one with almond milk while the others are cooling! :)