• 2 C. Chickpeas, Drained
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 1/2 C. Tahini (sesame paste)
• 9 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (3 lemons)
• 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
• 3 Tbsp of Water
• Mince garlic in food processor.
• Add the tahini and lemon juice and blend for around 1 minute
• Next add the olive oil, salt and garlic to the food processor and blend for 1 minute (scraping the sides occasionally)
• Last add the chickpeas and matcha powder and blend well
• Spoon the hummus into a bowl then drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the top and sprinkle with paprika (can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week)
• Serve with pita bread or crackers for a healthy and energy-filled afternoon snack.