Candy Almonds-Downed By the handful.
• 2 1/2 tsp. Nature’s Blueprint 100% Pure Leaf Matcha Tea
• 2½ C. Raw Almond
• 2 Egg Whites
• 3/4 C. Sugar
• 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
• 1/2 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Line baking sheet with parchment paper
• Whip up egg whites until frothy
• Whisk together sugar, matcha, and salt
• Add sugar mixture, vanilla, and nuts to egg whites and stir to coat all almonds evenly
• Spread out coated nuts onto lined baking sheet in an even layer
• Place into preheated oven and bake for 45 mins, turning nuts every 15 mins. (the coating will begin to harden and turning helps to distribute the candy coating as they bake)
• Allow nuts to cool prior to serving. (can be kept for up to 1 week in air tight container)