• 2 Tbsp. Melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 3 Tbsp. Coconut Nectar or Raw Honey
• 2 Tbsp. Coconut Milk
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
• Add 1.75 cups finely shredded coconut and process in a food processor until a thick paste forms. This will take approximately 2 minutes.
• Add the rest of the ingredients and process for another 30 seconds or until combined.
• Next, add the remaining .75 cups of finely shredded to the coconut and pulse 2-3 for approximately five seconds until well combined.
• Using a cookie scoop (or your hands) make small balls with the dough. This should yield about 10 macaroons.
• Sprinkle with flake salt and/or hemp seeds.
Refrigerate until firm and then devour!