• Combine both the Matcha Powder and salt and place aside until later.
• Heat a large pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
• Then, add 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil into the pot.
• Add a kernels into the pot and cover and wait until you hear the kernels beginning to pop.
• Gently shake the pot back and forth until the kernels begin to pop.
• Shake pot a bit faster and open lid slightly every so often so the steam is able to escape.
• Popcorn will be finished when you no longer hear popping kernels. Remove pot from heat.
• Transfer popcorn into a large paper bag or container Shake about 1/4 teaspoon of the matcha/salt mix into the bag, close and shake.
• Repeat by adding more mixture until desired taste.